Do You Have A Stye?
Learn what to do until your walk-in appointment at TSO Atascocita in Humble, TX
If you have ever had eyelid swelling associated with excessive tearing, eye pain, or even a red bump or lump that resembles a pimple or boil on your eyelid then you probably had a stye.
Styes are normally caused by a staphylococcus infection of the oil glands in the eyelids. If a stye does not appear to be improving within 48 hours, you should consult the optometrist at in .
Our helpful staff at TSO Atascocita in Humble, TX will get you set you setup with an appointment, so we can treat your ailment. There are a few do’s and don’ts when you have a stye.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed