- In daylight, glare can occur when walking indoors to outdoors, moving from shade to sunlight, even from reflected light off of surfaces like cars or sidewalks
- At night, glare can occur from oncoming headlights while driving, or from bright reflections off of wet roads, even signs
- Glare can impair visual comfort and visual quality, which can diminish healthy sight
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Inviting office with friendly helpful people. I recommend to family and friends all of the time. Honest, straightforward, and kind. Could not be happier with the expertise and knowledge wrapped in warmth and caring. They have our business. I am even switching my youngest daughter from her current eye doctor to Dr. Reneau.
I Love Dr Reneau and his staff (Pam). My husband and I are both diabetics and have gone here for the past three years. We always receive excellent and friendly service. The eye exams are very thorough. Dr. Reneau is extremely knowledgeable and very patient. I would highly recommend them to everyone.
Nice family friendly place!
Love everything about Dr. Reneau and his staff. I recommend them very highly.
Dr. Aaron Reneau and his staff have a friendly disposition and very professional manner towards adults and children alike. They are very accommodating and always see me quickly whether I have set an appointment or just walked in. I always get a great deal on prices I paid a total of $35 for my daughter's exam, lenses and frames! I would strongly recommend the TSO in Atascocita to everyone in need of eye care.